~~If you do not know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere~~Henry Kissinger...~~The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~~-Eleanor Roosevelt....~~The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for~~George Eliot....~~Whatever is at the center of our life will be the source of our security, guidance, wisdom, and power~~Stephen Covey
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Life....


I Miss....

I miss those days when the greatest tension in life was the quarterly and annual exams.

I miss those days when we mutter long complaints about mom's food but still gulp if fully.

I miss those days when we didnt have to worry about whats happening to our careear, where our life's heading to and whom will we get married and where we'll settle down and how to manage the budgets!

I miss those days when life was simple and sweet just because we were living.

Wanna...

Wanna run away to a land far far away, where no one knows me...

Wanna be that stranger in the crowd....

Wanna stop giving excuses to others for not reacting in the way they expected....

Wanna disappear in the waves of life... like a shell in the ocean....

Wanna love life.... Wanna love myself.....

Wanna start anew!....

Life is a rollercoaster and i am on it.... Screaming out loud trying to hide the fear thats eating me inside...

Expectations??!!

Don't expect anything from anyone or anything....

When we expect and we don't get it....it leads to disappointment...

Instead its better not to expect anything and be happy with what you get! ....That way life would be much simpler and happier for sure!

0 comments: