When we were young, doughnuts used to come in two shapes – the torus-shaped ring donuts and the ‘filled’ sort of flattened shape donuts. And they are plain or coated with fine granulated sugar.
Nowadays, doughnuts, or donuts, come in all shapes, sizes and flavours imaginable. Picture a square or a star-pointed donut. With names like Green Tea, Apple N Spice, Heaven Berry, Boston Kreme, Coco Loco, French Cruller and more to tease you.
For quite some time, Dunkin’ Donuts immediately comes to mind when one thinks of donuts. Of late, we have new players. Among the new kids on the block is home-grown Big Apple Donuts.
Recently, savoured some of their donuts, and my impression – let me say that Big Apple can hold their turf against the other donut players.
I am not really a donut person. One day my aunt bought this big box of donuts and ask me to try. And since I just got back from work and was damn hungry I took one which look very plane I think thats the one with lease sugar on it. Whoa!!! Then i tried the plain looking one which was suppose to be Durian Donuts. I was like Oh My God....SEDAP GILA! And after that I have this cravings for Big Apple Donuts now and then!
You guys must try it....you don’t know what you’re missing out, ha, ha. Oh by the way the plain looking one at the top left corner is a Durian Donut. Which is my favourite. Well I have not had it for like 2 months? The last time I ate it I didnt lose weight for about 2 weeks! Erm Maner nak lose weight belasah skali 4 ketul! Hahaha.




















0 comments:
Post a Comment