~~If you do not know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere~~Henry Kissinger...~~The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~~-Eleanor Roosevelt....~~The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for~~George Eliot....~~Whatever is at the center of our life will be the source of our security, guidance, wisdom, and power~~Stephen Covey
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Don't use mobile in the Toilet

I was barely sitting down when i heard a vioce from the other stall saying : "Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the ladies.

But i don't know what got into me, so i answered, somewhat embarrassed, "Doin just fine!"

And the other lady say: "So what are you up to?

"What kind of quesion is that?

At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so i say: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just travelling!"

Im just trying to get out as fast as i can when i heard another question. "Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but i figured i could just be polite and end the conversation. i told her, "No....... I'm a little busy right now!!!

Then i heard the lady said angrily... .

Listen. I'll have to call you back. There's is an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!!"

0 comments: