~~If you do not know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere~~Henry Kissinger...~~The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~~-Eleanor Roosevelt....~~The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for~~George Eliot....~~Whatever is at the center of our life will be the source of our security, guidance, wisdom, and power~~Stephen Covey
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, May 12, 2008

Roti Ikhwan -Welcoming Halal Bread into Malaysian's Life's.








Alhamdulillah!

I am absolutely pleased to learn about the advent of ROTI IKHWAN, a range of bread produced by Global Ikhwan Sdn.Bhd at Shah Alam and selling at RM2.50 per loaf.



















At last, we can look forward to a supplier of halal bread that we can consume without any doubts as to its ingredients and sources.

Staying in Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, I look forward to purchasing this bread if the distributors can make it to my place. Wonder if they produce wholemeal bread too?
























I sure would be one of their regular customers if they do supply ROTI IKHWAN around Bandar Tun Razak?

Read More Here

0 comments: