~~If you do not know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere~~Henry Kissinger...~~The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~~-Eleanor Roosevelt....~~The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for~~George Eliot....~~Whatever is at the center of our life will be the source of our security, guidance, wisdom, and power~~Stephen Covey
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Transvestite: Ronaldo Is Lying

The transvestite in the centre of the Ronaldo sex scandal has denied claims that he attempted to extort money from the striker.


Ronaldo hit the headlines yesterday when it was reported that he had had an encounter with three transvestites in a motel last Sunday night.

The 31-year-old told police that he picked up the three transvestites, believing that they were female prostitutes, and did not realise they were transvestites until they got to the motel.

Ronaldo also accused one of the transvestites, Andreia Albertini, of trying to extort him, with Albertini allegedly asking for $30,000 to buy a house in exchange for hiding the story from the media.

The transvestite has now hit back at these claims.

"I have never asked him for money to buy a house,” Albertini said.

“Ronaldo begged me not to ruin his career and asked me if 50,000 reais would shut my mouth."
The transvestite also explained how he came to meet Ronaldo.

"It was about 4.20 in the morning on Monday. He was in his car and called me to enter,” he noted.

"He told me he was in a hurry because he could not allow himself to be recognised. When I got into the car, I didn't realise it was him.

"I have already had some dates with famous people and I haven't had any problems. They have always paid me. Ronaldo just wanted to make this situation scandalous."

0 comments: