~~If you do not know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere~~Henry Kissinger...~~The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~~-Eleanor Roosevelt....~~The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for~~George Eliot....~~Whatever is at the center of our life will be the source of our security, guidance, wisdom, and power~~Stephen Covey
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, March 14, 2008

Me Myself & I...

It has been quite sometime since i go into these blogging thingi and all. I really dont know where to start or what to start with. Its like the 'in' thing now. Everyone has a blog. So i thought i want to have one toolah. I love decorating the page and at the same time was thinking what to write in my blog. Hmmm...maybe i'll start by telling you guys about myself.
Well Let's see. I guess I can share a little with you. Im down to down to earth. Real laid back, and easy to get along with. At least I have been told. I love being me...meaning...I am comfortable in my own skin. I am just happy with the way I am mentally/attitude bla bla bla. I wouldn't change me, put it that way.
I think I have a real good life and shit can only get better..if I choose to make that happen. Which I intend on doing. If you judge a book by it's cover...you most likely would assume I am stuck up..snobby..high maintance. At least this is what people have filled me in on. Then they hold a convo wit me and all that changes. It just makes me laugh on how far off people can be. I am none of the above.
I like the finer things in life...family..friends..good company. I love a good laugh, and if I could make traveling around the world my career I would. Love to dance...like to sing (only in the shower tho) Don't mind twisting something up every now and then. It puts a smile on my face. Not into drama...I know most people say that but don't mind a little rah rah every now and then.
I have goals, my own idea's, and can keep myself a float without anyones help. Feel me. Yet if the time comes, I am strong enough and not ashamed to ask for help. Pride will only take you but so far in this world. At least that is what I have come to realize in my short 30 years of life.
I won't hold my tounge. I know what I like and don't like and not afraid to voice my opinion. Try to maintain an open mind and stay as focused as possible. Love my family and friends with loyality and honesty. That is all I can truely give to them. I'll try anything once, and if I'm not sure, try it twice. Won't knock it till I try it type a deal.
That's about it. All -n- all I am blessed, so I can't complain.

0 comments: