Receiving Hang Up Phone Calls:
the paramour calling your house
to speak with your mate,
or the signal used when
she's trying to get in touch with him.
the paramour calling your house
to speak with your mate,
or the signal used when
she's trying to get in touch with him.
No Longer Interested in Sex:
saving their emotion for their lover.
No Longer Wearing Wedding Ring:
a sign telling everyone "I am single."
New Sexual Techniques:
what your spouse learned
from their lover.
Saying "I Need My Space":
when your spouse
moves to the next stage
of taking his/ her affair more seriously.
saving their emotion for their lover.
No Longer Wearing Wedding Ring:
a sign telling everyone "I am single."
New Sexual Techniques:
what your spouse learned
from their lover.
Saying "I Need My Space":
when your spouse
moves to the next stage
of taking his/ her affair more seriously.





















0 comments:
Post a Comment